Men are having hard time maintaining and removing their beard especially those who have very thick, wiry and unruly beard. It is not easy to have this kind of situation, but once you take good care of it positive results are surely to achieve. In today’s modern world, beard is not really a problem because there are many ways to remove it. There are oils, wax and trimmers that can be used in removing your beard.
Using beard oils is one of the best ways to remove your beard. It makes you look good and appear more presentable in every way around. Choosing the right beard oil among the many products and brands is not easy. It is important to consider the budget that you have and most of all the kind of skin that you have. There are people who have sensitive skin that’s why it is very hard for them to look for beard oil that will suit their sensitive skin.
The availability of beard oils started at the end of 1930. It was the Native Americans who were noted to be the first who used beard oils because they live in a place that has a dry and rough climate which caused their beard to look unruly and become dry. Due to the great number of people having beard, the rate of the demand in beard oil is also increasing that’s why there are many manufacturers that are producing beard oil today to satisfy their needs.
Here are the best beard oil rankings:
- Burroughs Beard Oil. This is manufactured by Prospector Co. The name came from the John Burroughs, a naturalist who also has a beard that is indeed presentable. This beard oil was discovered due to wilderness in the office and then later on they added scent on the beard oil such as cedar wood, sandalwood and balsam. This beard oil is suited for those who have beard in which the length is medium. This oil uses argan oil which is helpful for the dry beard to revitalize and also the extract of grape seed oil which is used to keep the pimples away.
- Miner’s Mint made by The Mod Cabin. This beard oil is made through the use of jojoba oil that comes from a plant named jojoba which is a primary source of the ingredients that is helpful on how to preserve moisture and argan oil is also used for the dry skin to become smoother. This oil has a scent of mint for the users to smell better. Miner’s Mint would make every men not to shave their beard anymore.
- Incredible by Yuli. This beard oil is the combination of argan oil, jojoba oil and grape seed oils. This oil is blended with different oils that are essential to make the beard more attractive that result to cornucopia which means a container that is full of flowers and fruits that create fabulous scents. Applying this oil would make smell the scents of champaka, Vanuatu sandalwood and black calla lily.
- Commando by Brooklyn Grooming. This beard oil contains sesame oils that is used for moisturizing and it also contains hempseed. This oil also uses jojoba and argan oil for best results. There are people who have sensitive nose and Commando will suit your needs because it does not have fragrances that sometimes may cause irritation.
- Ginger Beard Oil by Portland General Store. This oil was made out of natural ingredients such as marula oil that is used for the skin to become conditioned and for itchiness and it also uses hempseed for moisturizing the skin. This oil is best to use during warm season because it contains orange and vanilla for aromatic scent.
- Tea Tree Beard Oil by Lucky Scruff. If you are looking for a beard oil that is not oily and heavy, Tea Tree Beard Oil is a choice. This oil is formulated to moisturize and soothe the skin. Tea tree oil is its main ingredient giving you a relaxing feeling and the blend of sandalwood and sweet almond makes it even more moisturizing. This oil also has a fragrant scent that would maintain your freshness all day.
- Fireside Premium Beard Oil by The Beard Baron. This oil is suited for winter season because it’s the season where the skin becomes dry. It has a combination of sandalwood, balsam, fir, and Bergamot which result to creating a warm feeling that would help you conquer the winter season.
- The woodsman Beard Oil by The Bearded Bastard. This beard oil is blended with different kinds of oil such as almond, olive, castor, safflower, grape seed, jojoba, and argan oil. This scented oil also contains sandalwood, Texas cedar wood and pine needle oil.
- Spiced Citrus Beard Oil by Beardbrand. This oil offers you a fruity scent that would make you feel relaxed and moisturized. This oil is also blended with Spiced Citrus and contains grapefruit, vanilla and clove leaving you a sweet and cool scent. And if you are looking for a beard oil that would make your beard even healthier, the Spiced Citrus Beard Oil is the best for you.
- Bay Rum Beard Oil by Grave Before Shave. This beard oil is suited for people who have a very itchy beard. This oil is also packed with a scent that would make you feel that you are in Caribbean. And for more aromatic feeling, this also has coconut and rum for you to achieve a soothing and moisturizing skin.
Choosing the right beard oil that would make your beard not a problem anymore is never easy. There are many beard oils out there but you should choose wisely for you to get the kind of beard that many people wanted. It is advisable to consult professionals to know what the best beard oil will suit you to avoid skin allergy as well as skin irritation that may lead to many frustrations on your part.